Monday, October 15, 2012

Enhancing Literacy: Final Reflections

I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this class. I have met a lot of great educators/students that I hope I'll stay in contact with throughout this program, and maybe even beyond. This is a great, talented group. Thanks to Mrs. Blanco as well for her help and leadership.

I guess if I had to make a suggestion for improving the course, it would be more integration between the projects we worked on and the books we read. Although I read almost all of the readings, it seems like I could have completed the projects and the paper without doing any of the reading (although it would have been more difficult).

Having said that, I really liked the activities/projects we did in this class. Especially the Infographic. That was really fun to do and something I'll be able to use down the road. Overall, a very educational class and a great start to what will surely be a fantastic program. Good luck to everyone. See you next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment